These cut-outs are small in size but have many uses!
- Perfect for reward tokens, 100th Day of School collections, and student-made mini-books (for concepts such as counting, ordinal numbers, and number sentences).
- Make necklaces, decorate headbands and greeting cards, and enhance projects.
- Use as inexpensive math manipulatives for patterning, graphing, sorting, classifying, and representing nonstandard units of measurement.
- Students can glue the cut-outs on paper to model word problems for addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and fractions as parts of a group.
- Use as game markers for file folder games, bingo, tic-tac-toe, and board games.
- Glue cut-outs to craft sticks for beginning readers to use as reading sticks to reinforce one-to-one correspondence.
All designs in package are shown. 150 pieces per package. 25 each of 6 designs. Approx. 1" x 1". Acid-free